DIRECTIONS:
Once you've been tagged, you have to list down 16 random things, habits or goals about you. Lastly, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names, and why you chose them.

1. I am MiNsHi
2. I actually forgot who gave me the nick ms and now intro myself as ms instead of minshi cos minshi is too hard for some people to pronounce
3. I remember kiyoshii was given by alantay and have been using it since then till now. he gave me when we were sec 2
4. I dont know why i am doing this but im just doing this in case xian say im not gonna do it.
5. I wonder what to change my blog background to even tho i jus change it
6. I wonder why i end up dotaing with xian ! like literally going to cafe to dota! lolols
7. I wanna learn roller blading
8. I wanna go cycling
9. I hope it would rain but not now cos im going out
10.I rather walk in the rain than to carry an umbrella
11.I dont understand why people need an umbrella to block the sunlight
12.I am sleepy
13.I must log into facebook everyday =x
14.I dont know why im studying accounting
15.I just bought a novel to read, recommended by xian, and to think i dont read!
16.I wants alot of electronic gadgets! :D

DONE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog