Yesterday, ling carried out a photography workshop. glad that i was able to attend. Definitely, I did went home with something yesterday. haha! anyway, he taught about the angle, lighting and stuffs. shant elaborate them here. if you wanna know ask me! and it's was definitely much better than seow lao's teaching ! but actually they both touch on different thing.

Attended the workshop with ling's friends. i think i dont know all of them except two i guess. haha. oh well, i had fun laughing with them though. they seems like very close friends that i dont even dare trying to communicate. OH! there was this guy(dont know his name), he is SUPER GOOD in the rubik's cube! the way he solve it make the rubik seems as though it's SUPER easy. though i know i haven master it! and i cant imagine myself in ling's postion(the teacher's postion). i cant face a bunch of friends and conduct a "lecture". think i'll probably run away =x

Tomorrow, im going to start my new job. No longer with friends at infomatics. this time as a HR assistant at Swiber, a oil industry company. No more slacking at home. No more sleeping at 3am. No more mapling the whole day. No more watching anime the whole day. No more watching taiwan drama the whole day. I'm actually glad i got this job though. i got kind of sick of staying at home everyday as though the next day is always the same and life never move on. I dont want to wait up each day with the question "Hmmm, so what to do for today? slacking again?". However, on the other hand, sometimes I wish life could remain where it was.

I miss the fun times I had in secondary schools. the times we purposely going against teacher with my frens, the times we hide in toilet to skip lessons, the times we slack in school everyday just so that we dont have to go home early, the times we VOLUNTEER to help out in the art rooms so that we can skip CCA, the times we PLAN to run away from remedials but ran back to class when we SAW our teacher on the way out. the "4 in Lu" members, the kor,jie,di,mei i used to have. the "quarrels" in school after unhappiness in games. there's too much memories in secondary schools.

and just when i thought im leaving jc with not much nice memories. the study group I had just before 'A' levels appeared. apart from that i had fun going down to queenstown to get the class tee done, the i@fun.

altho i did miss the fun, Most importantly, i miss the people that appeared i had the fun with. I know people gonna enter your life and gonna leave sooner or later. no one gonna stay with you forever. but i just dislike that. At certain point of time, i wish i have the courage to tell some people how important they are to me and how much i enjoy having them in my life. i wish to tell them i really appreciate what they've done for me. but i never said it out.

You may not need someone in your life, but someone may need you in their life.

Tomorrow, im going to face a new environment all by myself again. there's this fear within me but someone said something that actually decrease the intensity of the fear. thank you.

I need...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog