You brighten up my life
With memories so fond
When I reach out
You always respond

You're someone I can count on
When I need a helping hand
You're compassionate and loving
You always understand

Oh yes you have your
Off days too
However those days
Are but numbered few

I'm so thankful to have
A sister like you
There is no other
Who could fill your shoes

To me you are a priceless commodity
A wealth of wisdom you've been to me
When I have thoughts I need to share
I always I know that you will care

Our feelings for each other are entwined
A better sister I could never find
I always enjoy the things we do together
When done with you they’re always better

This message I send to you
Is filled with gratitude
For all the things for me
That you do

The things that you say
In your quiet way
Always manage somehow
To brighten up my day

I send to you warm wishes
That your happiness will be
As great as the happiness
You have always given me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog