Technology is great! As of now of cos. Lols. Right now im queueing at msia custom while typing this to kill my boredom! How can i say technology is nt great at this moment? Lols!

I checked the web before coming out. I saw the car jammed so i was mentally prepared to be queue for a long time before i can get across the custom. However there was NO queue for bus 170! Within minutes i board the bus! Unlike last time where i had to queue for 30plus mins! Board the bus and the bus was continously moving at normal speed! So i was happy! Alighted, went up escalator and goes 'meh such crowded!' there goes my short journey! End up i reach jus like wat i expected if there was a jam!

I think i got so used to jam that i feels 'aiya, jam agn cos it's sat' hahas! I do enjoy coming to jb but if alone then would be boring! I like the fact that i earn money in sg and spend in jb! It's like wah! Im 2x richer! Tho sometimes things here are 2x the price! (eg sometimes in sg cos sgd5 and here cost rm10) whatever it is, i think it more fun to hang out in jb than sg cos food is way more cheaper!!

Too bad not all my frens are msian! And jason say msian fren is all his fren and not mine! ):

and viola! My turn alrdy so byebye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog