LIFE
To that someone,

I don't know what's happening in your life or to you. Perhaps I had taken an absence too long to be actually legal to be there for you right now. I really am clueless about everything and maybe a lot of others too. Too many "someone"s I had long forgotten to say a "hi" or "bye" to, although I know it does matter. Blame it on my laziness.

Alot of times I had wanted to ask but I didn't. Silent, yet questioning. If you had really wanted to tell me you would but you didn't anyway. Some other people will be there for you maybe much more helpful but not much more willingly than I would.

Anyway, life's is life. And it does hit the bottom every few seconds.But this is life. I wish you would at least find solace in all the other friends so willingly and concern about you right now. I hope you are fine.

-+-

above was taken frm my friend's blog. hope she dont mind. =\
sometimes...i just feel the same way as she do. i, too, have taken absence too long to be actually legal to be there for them now. i dont know what's going on with them. i wish to help,. i want to help but i dont know where to begin...

ha~ she sound so much like me. maybe that's why we were best friends even tho we hardly talk...

if only we can fully control our life and not get affect by the surrounding. if only we can choose how long we want our days to be. if only there's nothing call laziness. if only things could remain what we we want to be...if only...if only...all ish just if only...if only we can really do things our way. there wont be poor suffering and hardships. then what will the world be like? well, just like what she had say life's is life. it never gonna change.

Comments