Booooo ! long time no update! Now at office working! Using Microsoft word to type and then copy and paste and post. In case boss see me blogging! Net is banned at workplace! Oh wells, we got the password ! :D

Days been passing by fast. Even this week im book! Monday lesson till 3 then rebonding of hair which takes hours! Tue lesson in the morning lesson then work! Wed work! Thurs lesson from 830 to 630! Fri work! Sat jb! Sun jb! Hurhur! Been long since im such tight for time! Fun I suppose? But I wont survive long! Haha!

Tdy alarm rang @ 650. I errrr snooze it. It rang agn @ 7. And idk what I press and it din ring anymore!!! So I woke up, see sky “wah so bright!” see time “crap 7.59am!!! lesson @ 830am and it’s financial reporting!! Rawrrrrrrrr ~ miss one = die de lecture. So I cabbed down. -.- my money fly fly ! ): 18bucks! Normally day is jus 11.40! tdy is cos of peak hours + erp + jammed -.- mehhhhhh! I need to spend less on rubbish I think!! ): oh wells.

On the bright side, someone bought me a set of toy! My <3! Thank you very much! You know who you are =P




Comments

Popular posts from this blog