I always think that Real Life is complicated so i went into a Virtual Life. But then, now, I've realised, Virtual Life is as complicated as Real Life. So, it seems as though there's no point running from Real Life and get addicted to games. :(
Anyway, I know someone through MapleStory. His ign(in game nick) is MaoOfMeowMao. He seems to be leading a very sad life. From his blog, the way he speak, it seems as though he has been rejected by everyone in the world and refuse to let anyone into his world anymore. He skipped school because he say the teacher find him useless, and wish to run away from the girl he loves. He has low self esteem and he is really sensitive to how people view him. I tried talking to him and asking him to share his burden with me, but he refuses to. I seriously want to help, but i really dont know how to.
One of the things he said that keeps us(fellow guild maplers) worry about was that he said that he never plan to live beyond the age of 20. And his is turning 20 this year but we have no idea when is his birthday. Let's pray nothing happen to him.
Anyway, I know someone through MapleStory. His ign(in game nick) is MaoOfMeowMao. He seems to be leading a very sad life. From his blog, the way he speak, it seems as though he has been rejected by everyone in the world and refuse to let anyone into his world anymore. He skipped school because he say the teacher find him useless, and wish to run away from the girl he loves. He has low self esteem and he is really sensitive to how people view him. I tried talking to him and asking him to share his burden with me, but he refuses to. I seriously want to help, but i really dont know how to.
One of the things he said that keeps us(fellow guild maplers) worry about was that he said that he never plan to live beyond the age of 20. And his is turning 20 this year but we have no idea when is his birthday. Let's pray nothing happen to him.
Comments