"...realised how much I miss certain phrases of life. Why is it when we get older, it's harder to find a friend that's comforting and we can confide in? I'm kind of lost somewhere in the sea of deep ocean of faces. I guess, one part of me doesn't really want to find good people as friends anymore because it's tiring. In girl's world, all the fighting, quarreling and favoring really gets to me. I don't want to be superficial and befriend with people because I need them and not because I want them in my life. To befriend someone because I fear loneliness is as good as being friendless to me. I don't want to be this kind of person. I don't want to fight for my place. If we're friends, then we're friends. Why do reality has to make things so complicated?"

ha! i totally agree with her! she simply just said out what i feel too. "one part of me doesn't really want to find good people as friends anymore because it's tiring." yea. maybe becos we dont allow people to enter into our world and thats why we feel that it's hard to find good friends. but, how do we know who to trust and who not to trust? as we get older, it's so much harder to tell whether that person really wants to be your friends or is there another reason behind it. i dont mind getting hurt because of a friendship and then realising that its all fake. but how many times can i endure the hurtful-ness?

"I don't want to be superficial and befriend with people because I need them and not because I want them in my life."
i dislike being like that too. i want friends because i want them in my life. not just those that just hang around in school and once the bells ring "POOF" we all went different direction. this isnt even friendship to me. that kind of relationship is just "schoolmate-ship" if we are like that. we are merely schoolmate that accompany each other in school because there was no one esle around.

ha! i have to say she and i do share some unique friendship. we've been classmate for like 4 years? from sec 1 to sec 4, there were so much things happening. we do hang out together in school and after school. but there's just one thing that we didnt do. that is chat over the phone or msn. probably because we got more things to say when we are face to face. but nevertheless, she's just one good friend that you cant forget.

"Friends are not like rain that pours and goes. It's more like the air, sometimes keeping quiet, but its always there constantly hanging around"

i've to agree i've quite a lot of good friends in sec skool. but right now, i'm just too busy to meet up with them. probably is becos i'm always findind excuses for my laziness. probably becos the time simply dont match mine. BUT FOR WHATEVER REASON, i promise that after my 'a' lvl, i'll 100% meet up with you guys. ESPECIALLY EELING BEISHAN YIQIAN CHANGYUH JOSEPHZHANG YUNXIAN ! i'm sorry. i always turn down the meeting ! i'll wait. meet up with you guys once my 'a' lvl are over. wait for me kayx?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog