Monday...14th August 2006

boo! suddenly feel like doiin tis
so ta dah~

Q: NAME A FRIEND WHO'S NAMES STARTSWITH A "S"
A: Shan

Q: 4TH PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALLS:
A: shan [ such coincidence! ]

Q: WHAT DID THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECEIVED SAY?:
A: waH. long worX~ last word of da msg ish "Nitex!"

Q: DO YOU CHEW ON YOUR STRAWS?
A: hmm..i dunch really chew it. but i bite it? or shud i say flatten it?

Q: DO YOU HAVE CURLY HAIR?
A: -checks hair- guess so

Q: WHAT IS THE NEXT CONCERT YOUREGOING TO?
A: i dunno! haven been to any before!

Q: WHOS THE COOLEST PERSON IN YOURLIFE?
A: my sis [seriously!]

Q: WHAT WORDS DO YOU SAY A LOT?
A: sehx [i said sho much till amanda ish influence by it "wad sehx"]

Q: .WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU ATE:
A: Longan. i still hab a whole lots in my fridge! anione wan some?

Q: WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU SAID TO SOMEONE AND WHO WAS IT?
A: sis. ok

Q: DO YOU WATCH TV?
A: yEah

Q: HAVE YOU SEEN THE MOVIE DONNIE DARKO?
A: never heard before

Q: EVER BEEN HUNTING?
A: ehx? huntin fer worksheet counted mahx? =X

Q: IS MARRIAGE IN YOUR FUTURE?
A: yEah

Q: WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAID, "ILOVE YOU" AND MEANT IT?
A: -shhhh-

Q: WHAT SHOULD YOU BE DOING RIGHT NOW?:
A: study or sleep -.-

Q: DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME?
A: ms counted?

Q: DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRSTSIGHT?
A: n0pe

Q: WHO'S THE YOUNGEST ONE IN THEFAMILY ?
A: my sista

Q: IS DRUG FREE THE WAY TO BE?
A: HuHx? i tot drug nid a lot of $$ to buy de? since when it is free @_@

Q: ARE YOU A HEAVY SLEEPER?
A: i dunno? sometimes? esp when i'm v tired. u wun be able to wakey me!!!

Q: DO YOU CLEAN UP NICE?
A: HuHx? already nice how to clean up?

Q: LAST TIME YOU USED A SKATEBOARD?
A: Never played before but wish to try? shud b fun?

Q: WHERE WAS THE LAST PLACE YOU SLEPT BESIDES YOUR HOUSE?
A: jalan batera

Q: EVER RUN OUT OF GAS ON THE ROAD?
A: ER. i need water nt gas? LoL

Q: BEST MOVIE YOU'VE SEEN IN THE PAST TWO WEEKS?
A: NoNe! din go movie

Q: DO YOU THINK PEOPLE WHO COME UP WITH BRAIN DEAD QUIZZES ARE CRYINGFOR HELP IN SOME TWISTED WAY?
A: dunch understand

Best
1. Male friend: jason
2. Female friend: lotx~ too mani to list
3. Vacation: trip to msia wib fren counted? heh!
4. Day of the week: saturday
5. Food: idk?
6. Memory: shhh =)

Last
1. Person you saw: my sista who ish walkin behind me n0w?
2. Talked to on the phone: jason
3. Hugged: my teddy bear
4. Person u texted: jason

Today
1. Date: 14 aug
2. Got any plans: plans how to survive tmr !!!!
3. Dislikes about tomorrow: long day ler! lesson end at 540!!!

Favorites
1. Number(s): 3 5 16 19 21
2. Song: Right here waitin
3. Color: black
4. Season: winter? i wan seee snow!!!

Currently
1. Missing someone: yEah! lotsx! =D
2. Mood: happi !

True or False
I am a morning person: F i prefer nitex
I am a perfectionist: F i believe no one ish pefect
I am an only child: F i got a sista
I am currently in my pajamas: F i dun wear pyjamas?
I am online 24/7: F more den 1/2 of my time ish spend in skool..the remaining 1/2 is mostly spend slpin!!
I am very shy around the opposite gender: Depends
I can be paranoid at times: F?
I currently regret something that I have done: T i shudnt hab done tis. took too much time! i wan sleep!
I enjoy talking on the phone: T! very~
I have a lot to learn: yEaH! if nt i wun b studyin!
I have a secret: lotx! =]



WAHHHHH finally done! time to slp! BB n sweet dreams!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog