MoNdAy...18 ApRiL 2005

I have forgotten how long was it
Since I last heard you
Telling me your favorite story
I have been thinking for a very long time
Im beginning to feel paranoid
Did I make any mistakes again?

You came and tell me with the tears in your eyes
That fairytales are all lies
Its impossible for me to be your prince charming
Maybe you will not understand
After the moment when you said you loved me
The stars in my sky
are beginning to shine and shimmer.

Im willing to be, the angel you love
In the fairytales
Open my arms wide
And let it become wings, to protect you
You have to believe
Believe that we will be like the fairytale
With happiness and joy as the ending

Everything is our beautiful ending


------ EnD -------

english version of tong hua...chinese version is nice also..next time try to put it up at my blog...happened to find the english version in friendster..sho post it here to share wif pplx...heeX

t0dAe arhx...suppose to hab eng oral de...but was postponed to next monday...had my 2.4km todae...such tirin..but i r pass..all da gurls passed...ConGrAtX~ den todae's chi test...haish..din study hard enuff i guess..lotta words dunno how 2 write..gotta study harder le but got lotta distractions...-.- haish...o ya todae got backx chem paper...12.5/25..jux passed -.- den physic paper 24/25~ lalala~ ThX tO JaSoN...heeX~ but he got 25/25 -.-" such baddie...lolX~

tt's all fer da day...take CaRe eVeRyOnE~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog